– International Level –
– Upgraded librarian’s competency in the field of research, IT, collaboration and linkage building, and standards and accreditation
– Provided librarians with opportunities to learn from high impact speakers from the Philppines and abroad.
Offered Librarians the avenue to share their experiences and evaluate their competencies through the activities.
– May 30-31, 2018
– Educational Media Center – Conference Room
– 117 librarians participants
– Resource Persons: Dr. Kelly D. Campbell, Associate Dean for Information Services and Director of John Bulow Campbell Library, Columbia Theological Seminary, Decatur, Georgia